FIELD COORDINATOR – BIM
Brycon is now looking for a motivated Field Coordinator to join our growing BIM and construction team in Chandler AZ.
Our Chandler jobsite is set to nearly double in size with substantial work for years to come. If you are looking for a job that not only has stability, but also is challenging and comes with the support of a great team, we want to talk to you.
This position will work closely with our BIM team in conjunction with our active construction teams and utilize their CAD Detailing experience to compose and revise shop drawings as well as QAQC.
BRYCON is one of the Southwest’s largest specialty general contractors with offices in New Mexico, Arizona, and Nevada. Since 1990 we have proudly completed thousands of projects in the advanced technology, manufacturing, industrial, cleanroom, healthcare, education and general office build-out industries, making us a trusted partner, brand, and employer.
We continuously seek individuals who want to invest in themselves and their teammates.
- Chandler, AZ – Jobsite Office
- Monday through Friday, 5:00AM-3:30PM
- Meet with modelers, system and tool owners, architects, engineers, construction coordinators and trade contractors, either in-person or via virtual conferencing software, to manage content development and coordinate from conceptual design to detailed construction model.
- Ability to read 2D and 3D
- Assist with BIM Execution and Implementation plan for multiple projects at a
- Coordinate between the modeler and the install team the installation of the
- Facilitate problem solving when install conditions prevent the model from being installed as
- Compile project models from subcontractors into
- Manage clash detection in a proactive manner to ensure documents and models are coordinated and comply with the project’s scope of work as determined by the project development
- Collaborate with design subcontractors to ensure all constructability issues are resolved prior to fabrication or mobilization.
- Write and issue records of discussion (ROD)/request for information (RFI) to
- Ability to fly the model in Navis and pull measurements.
- Ability to model post-approval changes to the model as needed.
- QA model during the modeling stage for constructability
- Validate drawings produced by CAD Detailing team.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Employee may be required to work extended hours (more than 8 hours per day), weekends, and Employee will be compensated based on guidelines in the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Experience, Skillset, & Educational Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3+ years of experience in modeling
- Mechanical, plumbing, electrical experience is a
Working knowledge of: AutoCAD 2D and 3D, Revit 2020
- Navisworks Manage
- Recap Pro
- Laser Scans
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Office
- Ability to manage multiple
- Work well independently and in a team
- Detail oriented.
- Has a sense of urgency, efficient time management skills when delegating between BIM and field teams.
- Bilingual is a
- Must successfully complete a 10-year background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive and top-market wages
- Safety bonuses
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Progressive leadership
- Continuous training opportunities
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Personal Leave
- 401(k) plan
- Life and accidental death insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Education tuition reimbursement
- Gym membership reimbursement
- And much more
Apply now at https//:www.brycon.com/careers
Brycon EEO Statement: Brycon does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Click Here To Apply