Piper Companies is looking for an AWS Full Stack Developer for a leading financial services provider in the Greater Philadelphia, PA area.
***THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY
Responsibilities for the AWS Full Stack Developer include:
- You will be responsible for working with a larger team to plan, review requirements, design, and develop the most optimal and secure cloud-based solutions using AWS and other Full Stack technologies.
Qualifications for the AWS Full Stack Developer include:
- 3-5 years of hands-on cloud/full stack application development
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST, and RPC.
- Strong awareness of networking and Internet Protocols.
- Database experience and knowledge of NoSQL such as DynamoDB.
- Extensive experience with open-source technology, software development and system engineering.
- Experience using Terraform is a plus
- Experience in Node is recommended.
Compensation for the AWS Full Stack Developer:
- 70/HR W2
- Contract to hire opportunity
- Comprehensive Medical benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Click Here To Apply