Labatt Food Service is now hiring for a Night Freezer Forklift at the Dallas location.
Labatt Food Service offers stability with long term, full-time employment.
Labatt Food Service, headquartered in San Antonio, Texas is the tenth largest foodservice distributor in the nation. We operate in a high-intensity, high-transaction logistics environment, supplying 14,000 items to food-away-from-home customers in Texas and New Mexico from 5 distribution centers.
The Night Freezer Forklift is responsible for letting down product and putting product in the correct warehouse slot. Stand-up forklift experience preferred, but not required. The schedule is Sunday-Thursday from 5:00 pm to finish.
Labatt offers great benefits, including:
- Company-wide Night Forklift yearly pay is ~$37,000 – $45,000!
- $1,500 referal bonus (offered once employed)
- Additional bonuses available!
- Paid Training
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Paid holidays, sick days, and vacation
- Weekly Pay
- Advancement Opportunities-Leadership positions are filled from within!
- Holiday dinners and yearly family events
- Never had a lay-off!
We strongly encourage and recommend all applicants fill out an application online. To apply online, please click the Apply Online link.
Applicable candidates must pass pre-employment background check, drug test, and physical.
Here is the link to our online application: http://apply.labattfood.com/
Click Here To Apply