Lion Real Estate Group is seeking a Leasing Manager to join the team at our Texas portfolio of multifamily properties located in Austin and Greater Dallas.
JOB TITLE: Leasing Manager
FLSA CLASSIFICATION: Non-Exempt/Hourly
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Regular, Full-Time
EEO-1 CLASSIFICATION: Sales Workers
REPORTS TO: National Leasing & Marketing Manager
JOB LOCATION: Austin, Texas
(Recruiters/Agencies – Please do not respond to this ad.)
Serves as a sales representative for the portfolio of assigned properties whose primary duties include greeting clients and presenting all features, amenities, and benefits in a professional manner to properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons. The leasing manager will lead the leasing and marketing activities within the assigned portfolio and provide training to leasing agents. This position will float to each of the properties within the portfolio according to vacancy trends and business needs.
- Establishes and maintains the best possible occupancy of the apartment community through leasing and marketing activities.
- Markets and leases apartments in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Shows and demonstrates available apartments, including Open Houses, during business hours and weekends
- Prepares leases for move in and oversees the signing of leases by new residents
- Assists in completion of monthly administrative tasks and ensures property’s documents and files are organized and complete
- Maintains detailed knowledge of local market conditions and identifies area competitors in order to complete market surveys and stay abreast of market trends
- Maintains day-to-day communications with Supervisor
- Reviews move-in, move out, and renewal documents and files for accuracy and compliance with company and government policies and ensures it is entered timely into Yardi
- Ensures residents files are properly maintained
- Assists with monitoring resident satisfaction through follow-up calls, emails, or meetings to ensure a positive living experience
- Helps to ensure the physical well-being and curb appeal of the apartment community.
- Assists in eliminating lost revenues due to vacancies by executing timely turnover and adhering to traditional and creative marketing protocols to lease apartments
- Helps train and mentor leasing agents to follow company leasing and marketing procedures and policies within assigned portfolio
- Maintains annual fair housing certification (via Gracehill)
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance according to required work schedule decided by the Company
- Provides exemplary customer service to residents, prospects, and guests and represents the Company in a professional manner at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (English)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong sales and negotiating skills
- Ability to create and maintain strong prospect and resident relationships
- Team player with ability to work well with others
- Ability to work independently, prioritize duties, manage time efficiently, and multi-task.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficient with Yardi or similar property management software
- Must be available to work on weekends
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year leasing or other sales-related experience
- 1+ year of experience in multifamily property management
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms
- Regularly sit and stand for several hours at a time
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Regularly use the hand and arm for writing and/or typing
- Regularly climb up and down stairs several times each day
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
- Must have valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Occasional need (5-15% of the time) to utilize personal transportation to inspect apartment communities, surrounding neighborhood, and market competitors, or to report to assigned properties as directed by the supervisor.
- Occasional use of property golf cart may be necessary, if applicable to the property
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Plans, including Life/AD&D, Accident, Critical Illness, Disability, Hospital Indemnity, and Pet Insurance
- Third-Party Dedicated Benefits Concierge
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – 4% Company Match
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays, & Bereavement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks and Rewards Program
- Successful completion of background and drug screening required prior to beginning employment.
Click Here To Apply