About Us: IPIC Theaters LLC is announcing the development of our newest restaurant concept located in Midtown Atlanta, GA at the reimagined Colony Square. Born from the traditional cuisine of northern Italy, Serena Pastificio specializes in authentic culinary creations with a heavy focus on fresh pasta dishes. Have you dreamed about being part of a brand-new concept? Do you have a passion for this cuisine, strong work ethic and thrive in a high energy environment? Are you driven to execute at the highest level of standards and quality? If so, this is your opportunity to be a part of a winning team!
The primary job of the Sanitation Specialist is to maintain the sanitation and safety standards of the unit. Continually moving about the unit and sanitizing surfaces, counters, door handles and restrooms. Cleaning and maintaining stocking levels in restrooms. Ensuring that all sanitation stations and hand sanitizer units are full and operable. Ensuring all appropriate signage with regard to sanitation and safety is in place. Monitoring the Bio-Scan units and maintaining their operational status. Maintains and re-stocks all Mass House Clean carts between sets. Supports management directives for additional sanitation needs. Submits order requests for additional product needs and supplies directly to the General Manager on a weekly basis.
- Follows the prescribed sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Circulates throughout the facility continually cleaning, sanitizing and preparing for future volume.
- Prepares, manages throughout shift, and continuously keeps MHC carts stocked.
- Continues to stay in Service Modality: Doors, Restrooms, Counters, Trash Cans, Repeat
- Restrooms must be inspected and sanitized every 30 minutes
- Details and Sanitizes hand rails, elevators, escalator rails, door pulls and counter tops continuously
- Responsible for maintaining a time schedule for cleaning areas
- Follow the Travel map for your specific site diligently throughout the shift
- Follows all MSDS guidelines for product handling and deployment
- Assists with cleaning and flipping auditoriums when needed
- Exhibits professionalism at all times in the presence of guests, management, and fellow employees.
- Follows work schedule provided and seeks opportunities to improve sanitation standards.
- Proactively maintains BOH areas like kitchen lines, prep areas and break rooms.
- Assumes the responsibility for maintaining the cleanliness of the unit and enforcing sanitation guidelines among the team. Notifying management when it is appropriate to further our safety and sanitation efforts.
- Maintain inventory on all necessary sanitation and cleaning products
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the General Manager
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1-year of janitorial or facility cleaner experience in the food service/hospitality industry preferred.
- 100% compliant on all sanitation guidelines
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and the ability to handle cleaning chemicals safely.
- Demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and maintain schedule while responding to incidents.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and guests to provide exceptional service.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting, and carrying up to 50lbs.
IPIC Theaters Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets
- Food and Beverage Discounts.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work.
IPIC Theaters LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
Click Here To Apply