Work for One of the World’s Best Health Systems!
Southcoast Health was voted by readers as South Coast Media Group’s Best Place to Work in 2019 and 2020. Why? Because we have some of the most talented people in the world!
Location: Urology – Fall River, MA
We are searching for a Patient Access Representative to check-in and check-out patients at assigned practice(s). Perform various pre-registration functions including scheduling patient visits, tests and surgical procedures. May greet patients, answer and triage telephone calls. Perform various clerical and administrative functions. May cover different offices as needed or directed.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Equal to the completion of 4 years of high school is required.
- Good computer and typing skills are required.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment is required.
- One year of medical office practice experience or graduation from a medical secretary program or the equivalent is preferred.
Southcoast Physicians Group (SPG) is a multi-specialty integrated network of more than 450 providers in southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We are focused on bringing together high-quality providers to deliver exceptional health care services.
Southcoast Health is a community healthcare system with multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. By uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of services and resources, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business Journal.
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to our employees’ lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
- Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us to be More than medicine!
Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Southcoast Health System · Urology
Schedule: Full-time, Day shift, 8:30am-5:00pm
Click Here To Apply