Velocity Rail Solutions Regional Coordinators are a critical first step for ongoing business processes. The applicant must have the ability to deal with a wide range of personalities and skill levels. They must provide peak levels of customer service to our team members in the field. An applicant should be able to communicate using various methods such as email and text, but most importantly the phone. This is a fast-paced environment that will require quick changing of priorities and the ability to set one task aside when another takes precedence. There is a substantial amount of data entry expected. Deadlines are an essential part of our business and are adhered to. The applicant should have a basic understanding of how to work in programs they are unfamiliar with. They must have the ability to adapt and learn new systems and sites. This person should have high-level reasoning skills and be able to understand our business structure.
Full-time help is required.
Office hours are 8:30 am – 5 pm
Pay: $18-$19 An hour Depending on experience.
- A mix of Accounting, Office Management, Human Resources, Trainer
- Accounts Payable preparation, processing, and other A/P-related duties.
- Create, check, and pay employee expense reports in a timely manner
- Assist with Office Management tasks such as filing, preparing letters, shipping, and keeping them clean.
- Making payments to vendors and issuing PO’s.
- Handling Account Receivable tasks.
- Ordering office and safety supplies and other items as needed for the departments they support.
- Have an attitude of service towards others and a desire to see the company and themselves succeed.
- Access, utilize, and maintain many different software systems.
- Maintain a strong customer service mentality to our team members in the field.
- Many other duties as needed.
- Overall strong computer proficiency.
- Basic knowledge of the following: Excel, Word, Outlook, payroll, onboarding, AP, AR, Journal Entries, and Financial Statements.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, organization, and the ability to problem-solve, ask questions, and provide solutions.
This is an hourly paid position that offers the following benefits after 60 days of employment:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long term disability insurance
- we match 4% on 5% contribution on our 401K
- Paid Holidays and Vacations.
- Fun and challenging work environment with fun people
Click Here To Apply