NOW OFFERING A $600 SIGNING BONUS! You will receive $200 after 45 days of service, $200 after 90 days of service, and $200 after 180 days of service.
Please apply online through our company website: https://careers-bfshospitalitygroup.icims.com/jobs/5080/night-auditor-%28part-time%29-%7c-%24600-signing-bonus%21/job
At the DoubleTree by Hilton McLean Tysons, we are always looking for talented individuals with a passion for hospitality to join our dedicated team!
Our culture reflects our greatest asset: our team members. We are proud to cultivate a culture of unlimited career opportunities, job enrichment, and a supportive working environment. We also offer benefits that help our team members thrive both personally and professionally such as premium healthcare insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off, hotel discounts, education reimbursement, and many more!
We invite you to build your career with us. A bright and exciting future awaits you!
We are currently hiring for a Night Auditor. This position is responsible for balancing and closing previous business day and completing daily financial reports. This position successfully manages person in charge duties during the overnight shift, including showing sound judgment in making independent decisions and ensuring security protocols are being followed. Assists guests in a friendly, professional and timely manner, while following B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Guest Service: Performs the manager-on-duty role during 3rd shift. Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly and positive manner. Responsible for providing the highest level of service. Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests. Assists guests by having knowledge of hotel property, local attractions, and hours of operation of hotel outlets and services. Ability to work independently or in a team in meeting guests needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments when necessary. Understands and follows B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group guest service recovery program.
- Audit: Accountable for accurately balancing all revenue sources and completing daily financial reports. Process no-show reservations, prepare financial reports for managerial review. Close the financial day for the hotel.
- Financial Results and Cost Control: Follows proper selling techniques and ensures strategies are utilized to maximize room revenues. Monitors room availability, follows restrictions, and all booking policies and procedures. Drives sales and maximizes revenue by up-selling rooms and amenities. B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group procedures when handling cash and processing financial transactions. Responsible for proper use of all equipment and adheres to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste.
- Self/Workload Management: Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties. After completing financial tasks, works on assigned additional projects, stocking supplies and assisting other over-night staff as needed. Adheres to B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group general work rules and department procedures. Attends all required department and hotel meetings.
- Safety/Risk Management: Maintains a clean and safe work area in compliance with B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group, brand, local, state and federal regulations. Follows all B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group procedures for guest/associate incidents. Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
Experience/Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: 2+ years prior guest service experience required, preferably in a hospitality setting. Prior night audit or accounting experience preferred. Excellent computer knowledge and communication skills needed. Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in a fast paced environment.
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis.
EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disabled
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $17.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Night shift
- Signing bonus
- One location
Click Here To Apply