Full time – Days:
We are pleased to announce that this facility is now fitted with bipolar needlepoint ionization equipment, which is state of the art air purifiers that kill airborne viruses and bacteria including coronavirus.
This position requires a highly organized individual with the ability to multitask and includes:
- Verify schedules are set for each shift within facility
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate all nursing staff schedules
- Post staff schedule with 4 weeks in advance
- Develop/utilize a master schedule at all times
- Work closely with the Director of Nursing to ensure accurate staffing
- Proactively identify staffing problems, take initiative to resolve, and communicate to the DON and /or Administrator
- Other duties as assigned
Previous experience in a skilled nursing facility or hospital required:
Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced healthcare environment is required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and prior experience with Scheduling Software required.
- The ideal candidate will also have previous scheduling experience.
- Specific experience with Excel, On Shift, and Expense Watch is also a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vision benefits package, paid time off, 401(k) and Tuition reimbursement as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Royal Health Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Royal Health Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location which the company has facilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $27.55 – $33.44 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply