Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
This position provides COVID-19 screening to everyone (associates, providers, vendors, visitors, etc.) that enter the facility each day, screening questions, recording responses, taking temperatures, and providing additional instructions. This position requires cooperative work that demonstrates flexibility, motivation, and commitment to employee safety. Communicates relevant associate information to supervisors, coordinators, medical center and human resources for prompt consideration and concern resolution. This position is tasked to handle the screening guidelines, and team member interactions, tracking and documentation, and employee safety duties.
The position will be expected to support the Campbell Soup Company’s philosophy of teamwork and achievement of the company mission and goals.
General Summary of Duties:
This position acts as the front-line person screening patients entering the facility for COVID-19. This role exhibits respect, kindness, compassion, and professionalism to patients, family, and visitors. Must demonstrate excellent customer service to a diverse population.
Some- Expected to work as a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ask a series of questions, perform temperature checks
· Assist all patients/visitors.
· Provide the best patient care at all times.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Greeting patients/visitors with a friendly smile/welcoming voice as they enter/exit facility
· Collection of payment-Handling of cash drawer/balancing at end of each shift
· Being available for all shifts-3 shifts: 6:30am, 7:00am and 8:30am. (closer stays until last patient leaves)
· Multitask and problem solving skills.
· Deal with any issues that may arise/handling situations as first point of contact
· Knowledge of the facility and difference services that are offered.
· Assist patients (when needed) with wheelchairs.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
· Frequently required to physically aide patients
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs
· Exposure to stressful situations, including those involving public contact, as well as, trauma, grief and death
· Overall vision is necessary; including reading, depth perception, close-up work and must have a peripheral field of vision.
· Hearing and speech on the phone as well as in person are necessary
· Must be able to communicate verbally in person, on the phone and in writing
· Frequently required to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time
· Some exposure to blood borne pathogens and other potentially infectious material.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, get along with others, work independently, regular and predictable attendance and ability to stay awake
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary, Internship
Pay: $30.00 – $42.00 per hour
Click Here To Apply