Ciocca Dealerships embody a unique blend of talent, leadership, and professionalism in a culture that embraces our Core Values to provide world class vehicles sales and service experiences for our customers. We strive to provide an excellent environment for our employees, to be responsive to our customer needs, and effectively work with our strategic partners and manufacturers with the highest standards of integrity. Start your career with one of the largest and most successful retail automotive teams in the nation.
Ciocca Ford of Quakertown is looking to add a Full time *EXPERIENCED* Detailer!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Adhere to company standards and produce quality work
- Meet production objectives
- Use shop material to clean, buff, wax, and vacuum vehicles
- Maintain work area as directed
- Inform management on any damages to vehicles
- Clear driving/background record
- 18 years of age
- Ability to use hand and power tools and other machinery safely
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
With multiple dealerships in our organization, there are many opportunities for advancement.
Ciocca Dealerships is an EOE, employment is contingent upon ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour
- One location
Click Here To Apply