Do you have experience as a Customer Service Supervisor and are looking for your next opportunity?!
The FAD Centralized Customer Service Supervisor position will manage a centralized Customer Service team employed to support Ford dealerships throughout our Michigan, Chicago, Cincinnati and Pittsburgh regions. Salary is negotiable and will be based on experience.
Ford Accessories of Michigan is part of an Accessories Distributor Group owned by the Suburban Collection. Our mission is to provide industry leading service to the Ford Dealers in our markets, resulting in outstanding customer satisfaction, and continuous improvement of Ford Dealership profitability. We operate from 4 warehouses which distribute OEM Ford Accessories to our exclusive markets throughout the Great Lakes Region. Our organization also operates a $175M+ GM Accessories Distributor Installer (ADI) Group serving markets in Michigan, Wisconsin, Chicagoland and Florida.
Customer Service Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
- Based in Troy, MI this centralized position will support Ford dealership personnel from the 816 Ford dealers that are serviced by our organization.
- Directly lead and empower a team of 5-6 Customer Service Representatives.
- Work closely with the Sales Managers, Accessory Sales Managers, Operations Managers, Business Manager and Directors to support the sales of Ford Accessories.
- Quickly become the subject matter expert for all relevant internal processes.
- Act as a working supervisor to support fluctuating volume demands.
- Responsible for managing data to track and communicate Local and Regional Sales Promotions.
- Must use analytical skills to solve problems for dealers when necessary.
Customer Service Supervisor Job Requirements:
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Preferred to have a working knowledge of Reynolds and Reynolds Dealership Operating System.
- Preferred to have a comprehensive understanding of Ford Dealership operations.
- Must participate in Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Expected to work full-time, Monday thru Friday, on-site in our Troy, MI facility.
- Previous military service is recognized and considered.
What we offer:
- Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy.
- Vacation and Holiday pay.
- Celebration of work anniversaries, birthdays, and new team members in our monthly newsletter, The Scoop.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance – 2x annual income, 401k with company match
- Company-wide engagement program (open to all employees and spouses).
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Click Here To Apply