ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the hotel and the property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions.
- Respond to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life and/or property
- Check alarm systems, security cameras, safety and fire equipment systems and closely monitoring security of building doors, service areas and delivery areas
- Promote safe work practices and serve as key contributor to associate safety initiatives that could include Safety Committee meetings, training, etc.
- Initiates preliminary investigations into incidents, as needed
- Writes reports and ensures accuracy of necessary documentation, as needed
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Assist Maintenance team with completing routine repair work orders, as requested by Chief Engineer
- Assist Front Desk staff with distributing guest receipts to rooms prior to check-out (overnight shift only).
- Manages inbound and outbound packages and shipments for hotel guests and associates (day shift only)
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with standards.
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess current CPR/First Aid certification.
- Ability to operate hand held two-way radio and knowledge of ten codes.
- Knowledge of fire-safety procedures
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Three to six months of relevant related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
Brand: Embassy Suites
Address: 600 E. Benson Boulevard Anchorage, AK – 99503
Property Description: Embassy Suites – Anchorage
Property Number: AK05
Click Here To Apply