As a leader in a Child Care Center , you are a positive influence and natural motivator who inspires teachers to create high-quality programming. Ensuring children’s safety, partnering with child care licensing, and building a team… these are the things that bring you job satisfaction.
Apply today to join our leadership team at our Clybourn, Stony Island, and West Loop center as the Health and Safety Director!
Bright Horizons is committed to creating inclusive environments where everyone has a sense of belonging and the opportunity to contribute and thrive in meaningful and impactful ways. Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” we invite you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE, including:
- Support from recruiters, trainers, curriculum experts, and peers who help you attract, train, and retain the best teachers with FREE ECE college degrees (available for you as well!)
- Extensive benefits including 401(k), health insurance, and paid time off
- Beautiful child care centers with extensive resources and engaging curriculum designed to align with NAEYC standards
- Opportunity to grow your early childhood career as a Center Director in the years ahead
If the following profile describes you, we want to connect with you!
- Detail-oriented with a deep understanding of state licensing and accreditation
- Proactive communicator with parents, clients, staff, and licensing, with a passion for providing exemplary customer service
- Continuous seeker of growth and development opportunities for teachers and yourself
Health and Safety Directors must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree in education, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in ECE or related field highly preferred
- At least two years of center leadership/administrative experience
- Professional teaching experience with infant to preschool children
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration. Applications are open only to those who meet minimum qualifications.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) .
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or [email protected] . Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Click Here To Apply