Subject: Job Description – Survey Technician/Laborer/Apprentice
Field Data Collection (Survey): Using the latest pole technology equipment to measure pole heights and spacing of utility pole attachments while adhering to all applicable safety standards and guidelines. Entry Level position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines.
- Able to walk long distances.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Comfortable with hand held camera to snap images of utility poles.
- Ability to navigate to jobsites.
- Field surveying preferred, not required.
- Work performed outdoors.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Vacation (PTO)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply