DSI is adding to its ranks in the Riceboro, GA area. Come join our fast-growing team as a Security Shift Supervisor.
We are currently staffing for 2nd shift.
DSI Offers: Flexible Hours; Paid Vacation; Paid Training; Complimentary Uniforms; Health Coverage including medical, dental and vision; a 401k plan; Superior Service Awards and various Employee Recognition.
- Act as a liaison with the client
- Responsible for the day to day operations at the site location, including client and employee relations
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees while providing general security duties to our client.
- Interact with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, employees and the general public.
- Communicate with Branch management regarding all issues, scheduling, staffing and record keeping that are related to client.
- Following post instructions specific to the client.
- Promoting safety by being alert to observe, correct and report any hazards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Maintain visibility to ensure safety and deter unacceptable activities.
- Staying at your post until your replacement has arrived.
- Understanding and complying with DSI and Client requirements.
- Having a good understanding and following DSI’s Code of Ethics and Employee Standard.
- Participate in training and become familiar with general safety procedures, as well as DSI’s safety manual.
- Attend and continue to receive security officer training as required by Client or DSI’s training program.
- Present oneself in a professional manner through appearance and conduct.
- Be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid driver’s license preferred
- Have reliable means of transportation and communication
- Pass all required background and drug screenings
- Be customer service oriented
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Be able to perform routine foot patrol and do moderate lifting.
DSI Security is a Drug Free employer and complies with all applicable laws regarding affirmative action and equal opportunity in all its activities and programs and does not discriminate against anyone protected by law because of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, handicap, or status as a veteran or disabled veteran.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply