Elmcroft by Eclipse Senior Living
#EclipseEnriches – Grow Your Career at Elmcroft Today!
If you are interested in joining a team dedicated to a mission of “enriching the lives of those who live and work with us by responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity and respect,” Apply Now! Find what calls to you and enjoy the following rewards:
- Competitive salary and generous bonus for performance!
- Medical plan choices – we share in the cost!
- Tuition Reimbursement to foster your continued growth and development!
- 401k Retirement Benefit – let us tell you about our match!
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance and a Live and Work Well benefit at no cost!
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Accident, and Identity Theft Protection – You choose!
Make a living and make a difference. www.eclipseseniorliving/careers
Plans and directs the marketing of Elmcroft’s community and services through designated outside sales activities with the purpose of maximizing revenue by leasing apartments. Shows and initiates leases of apartments to prospective residents. Maintains positive public contact in the community. Expands referral source base to positively impact Elmcroft Senior Living’s census.
- Focuses on sales activities outside the community by making sales calls and presentations to referral sources, potential residents and other local resources.
- Interviews prospective residents and to ascertain needs and qualifications for residing in an assisted living community.
- Develop and maintain relationships with any and all potential referral sources and conduct on-going field visits.
- Establishes strategic marketing plans to guide marketing efforts and help achieve Elmcroft census objectives.
- Effectively educates medical community regarding Elmcroft Senior Living and the assisted living setting in order to gain appropriate resident referrals.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent brand presence throughout the community with promotional materials and special events.
- Driving for community business purposes.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university, or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be 21 years of age and in possession of a valid state driver’s license.
- Have and maintain clean driving record.
- Travel may be required as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $0.01 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Assisted Living: 1 year (Preferred)
- B2C Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply