The Registered Nurse is an essential member of the patient care team responsible for the delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process in all areas of the unit. The RN will be responsible for assessing patients in admission and throughout stay, administering IV medications/therapy/blood as needed, providing patient education, and documenting nursing care actions, teaching, observations and patient responses.
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing (or 3-year Diploma) required
- Must possess a valid State of Maine RN license
- BLS/ACLS/PALS certification required
- 2-3 years previous nursing experience, preferred
- At least 1 year previous critical care nursing experience, preferred
Other Skills Required:
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills required
- Responsible, supportive team player
- Flexibility to provide coverage 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
Covenant Health Mission Statement
We are a Catholic health ministry, providing healing and care for the whole person, in service to all in our communities.
We show respect, caring and sensitivity towards all, honoring the dignity of each person, especially the poor, vulnerable and suffering.
We promote justice and ethical behavior, and responsibly steward our human, financial and environmental resources.
We work in partnership, dialogue and shared purpose to create healthy communities.
We deliver all services with the highest level of quality, while seeking creative innovation.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Click Here To Apply