We can’t wait to get our downtown Wild Ginger location re-opened. We’ll need a strong leader to help oversee this when the time comes!
We are looking for an experienced General Manager to join our flagship Wild Ginger team and oversee the re-opening later this summer! Wild Ginger invites guests to travel the world through traditional Asian cuisine reinvented for modern taste, served with intention and gratitude, each and every time. We boast a lively bar, a Wine Spectator Grand Award winning wine list, and accommodating service of Southeast Asian cuisine in the heart of downtown Seattle.
At Wild Ginger we believe our guests are the most important part of our business, and we are seeking a manager with a passion for customer service. The General Manager is responsible and accountable for overall restaurant performance, including financials, marketing, and staff management.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Ensure high customer service standards and guest satisfaction by being present on the floor and engaging guests
- Control purchasing and inventory
- Maintain excellent product knowledge of Wild Ginger food, liquor, beer and wine
- Interview, hire, train and manage day to day supervision of managers and staff
- Forecasting and scheduling of staffing needs
- Have a true passion for hospitality; be actively engaged in building lasting customer relations and driving new business opportunities
- Have at least five years experience managing a high volume, high service level venue with specific understanding of restaurant operations and financials
- Have a true passion for food and an unrelenting drive to provide exceptional guest service and hospitality
- Are detail oriented and self-motivated
- Have a passion for leading a team and working with a diverse staff
We want to hear from you! Please send us your resume and cover letter.
When you bring your winning attitude and excellent work ethic to Wild Ginger, you will enjoy flexible hours, great benefits, advancement opportunities, and the prospect to work with an award winning team in a fun environment.
Wild Ginger offers an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid-time-off, and generous employee discounts to any of our three locations.
Wild Ginger is an equal opportunity employer.
Brand: Wild Ginger
Address: Wild Ginger-1401 3rd Ave Seattle, WA – 98101
Property Description: 10 – 1401 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA
Property Number: 10
Click Here To Apply