Regional Zone Manager – Ultrasound / Sonography
Roshal Imaging is seeking an experienced Regional Zone Manager in the Greater Austin or San Antonio area that is professional, patient outcome oriented, who understand excellence in patient customer service. We are seeking qualified Sonographers with RDMS / RVT certifications to perform general, OB, and vascular studies. Be a part of our new innovative ultrasound professional services delivery model.
Be a part of a dynamic ultrasound imaging services company providing high-quality studies that have a positive impact on patient care. This position can be your opportunity to work with an exciting, rapidly growing professional ultrasound services company founded in 2005. Career growth in this position up to a Director level.
Our professional Ultrasound Technologists continue to be the foundation of our success. Roshal provides Ultrasound / Sonography as an on-demand service in a number of states across the country and are growing. Please visit our Careers page on our website www.roshalimaging.com for all our exciting new opportunities.
The Regional Manager will have a demonstrated background in leading a team of Sonographic Zone Managers which oversee and provide services to multiple client facilities, will meet & exceed patient and client expectations of technical quality and customer service, offer innovative and program growth initiatives, and successful budget attainment.
The successful candidate will:
- Have five plus consecutive years of Sonography experience in a high volume and multi-client site management environment with a strong P&L background and has had previous success managing ultrasound / radiology technologist business. Will have the skills to develop exceptional client relations and strong executive presence.
- Superior interpersonal skills and can develop and maintain professional, positive working relationships with multiple clients, liaisons, customers, employees, supervisors, and vendors
- Will have strong written and verbal communication skills and will be able to articulate ideas, thoughts, opinions, professionally and clearly within all levels of client and Roshal’s organizations
- Will have strong time management skills and will be able to work in a matrixed environment
- Must be able to demonstrate strong strategic leadership skills leading and motivating a management team
- Inspire strategic direction; secure and deploy resources; cultivate relationships with clients and other teams within Roshal; ensure the fulfillment of all contract commitments; sustain client satisfaction and retention; and maintain strong employee relations
- Have a strong focus on technical quality and delivery
- Be well versed in diagnostic procedures labor cost control, safety and quality control
- Be technically competent in unit financial management, pricing, and will be responsible for the hiring, on-boarding, training and development of Zone Managers and Technicians
- Works closely with client managers in management and growing of overall client relationships, supported by Roshal Commercial Excellence and Functional Excellence Leadership in support of Operational Excellence.
- 2nd tier escalation point between Zone managers and client interactions and managing solution responses to clients / customers.
- Coordinates and directs all activities including financial performance, client retention, policy compliance, and employee training and development.
- Works with clients and Operational Leadership in all matters relating to contract and account operations in order to establish and maintain a mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention
- Develops a business plan and budget for Business Operations in conjunction with the Zone Managers
- Maintains Ultrasound Scanning expertise through assigned scanning responsibilities 2 days a week – Maintains technical capabilities
- Oversee Echo and CT responsibilities for the region
- Delivers and maintains financial results of clinical operations and flex staff usage accordingly
- KPI Management: Reporting and Management of Operational Productivity on a weekly basis
- Overall Talent Development of Zone Management
- Driving overall Client Relationship & Retention
- Experience in Diagnostic Imaging as well as working in multiple sites
- Knowledge of latest trends and innovations to drive client value
- Track record demonstrating strong strategic leadership skills
- Ability to build and develop a strong team
- Strong organizational skills
- Great client relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact from Technicians to C-suite
- Business development skills to identify and successfully target growth opportunities among existing clients
- Financial acumen
- Creative problem solving acumen
- Ability to maintain quality focus in others and measure key outcomes.
- Ability Learn and use resource management software / tools
- Ability to learn and utilize employee documentation management software/tools
- Ability to inspire respect trust in everyday business conduct
- Ability to promote customer focus
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, medical staff at client facilities, management and peers
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills including the ability to manage interactions with people in difficult, stressful situations
- Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy and physiology to sufficiently pinpoint area of imaging.
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
- Must be able to act calmly and effectively in busy, stressful or emergency situations.
- Requires adherence to all policies and procedures, including standards for safety, attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
Minimum of 5-7 years of experience leading teams and / or performing diagnostic procedures / related responsibilities in a hospital or outpatient setting.
- Minimum of Associates degree in related filed; preferred Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Completion of an accredited Diagnostic Ultrasound Technology program required, RVT Registered Vascular Technologist highly preferred.
- Certification/Licensure: 1) RDMS Certified in one of the following areas: OB/GYN, vascular, echo; 2) CPR/BLS for Health Care Providers. Or RVT Certified.
- Management / Supervisory Experience
- Valid Driver’s License in the State of employment and eligible to maintain insurability.
- Position reports to VP Operations.
- Position requires driving to and from client locations to perform duties.
- The position occasionally requires frequent bending, reaching, repetitive hand movements, standing, walking, squatting and sitting, with some heaving lifting up to 20 lbs, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout time tests are performed. Requires manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination for operation of equipment.
- Requires public contact with client patients, client staff and doctors requiring considerable interpersonal skill, professionalism and customer service
- Requires knowledge of facility ultrasound technical systems
The successful candidate must be authorized to work in United States of America.
Roshal Imaging offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. This position may be eligible for relocation. This position can be located in San Antonio or Austin.
Roshal Imaging Services LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Roshal Imaging jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Click Here To Apply