We are currently looking for a Masters or Doctoral level psychotherapist who is seeking a collaborative and connected working environment with a passion to heal the community by using unique and holistic therapeutic methods.
- Hold a caseload of 20-25 clients
- Work with children, adolescents, couples, families, and adults (or have a niche/specialty area of practice)
- Provide culturally-sensitive, trauma-informed care, and crisis intervention services.
- Open to establishing and running groups and workshops for our community and staff members.
- Maintain current, accurate, and timely clinical documentation using electronic medical records.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Dedicated to engaging in continued education and professional development.
Reasons You Should Consider Working With Us:
- Referrals provided to you
- Flexible scheduling (you create the times/days/hours you want to meet with your clients)
- Clinical supervision provided weekly or bi-weekly based on need or credentials
- Clinical consultation with entire group practice
- Participation in holistic healing community events with local healers
- Beautifully curated office space
- Psychology Today profile provided, free of charge to you
- EHR system provided
- Competitive compensation
- PhD or PsyD
- Clinical expertise and training servicing BIPOC, LGBTQ+, and other underrepresented populations.
Required Application Documents:
- Cover Letter, Resume, and Two Professional References
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere is at the heart of our practice. We promote diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire EHH community. As such, EHH is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50.00 – $67.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Referral program
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Kingston, NY 12401: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Clinical counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Clinical Documentation Certification (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Click Here To Apply