A Little About Us
The LAcarGUY family of dealerships has been a fixture in Southern California since “Sully” Sullivan opened his first dealership, Volkswagen Santa Monica, in 1964.
Having been an integral part of the iconic California surf culture of the 1960’s, the LAcarGUY family of dealerships has grown and transformed over the years. We now include 12 award-winning dealerships throughout the greater Los Angeles area which support world renowned brands such as Audi, Honda, Lexus, Porsche, Subaru, Toyota, and Volkswagen. In June 2021, we are opening our 13th location with Genesis Santa Monica.
Although we have grown over the years, we remain a local family-owned business and well-grounded in the communities in which we operate. We are a prominent supporter of community events, charitable organizations and environmental causes.
What Are We Looking For?
As an innovative and highly respected leader in the automotive industry, we are looking for a driven, diligent, thorough and experienced Service BDC Representative to join our team.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefit package with an outstanding 401(k) program administered by Transamerica. If this sounds like your dream job, then we have the perfect opportunity and want to hear from you!
What Will I Be Doing?
The Service BDC Representative is responsible for answering inbound phone calls in a timely manner while working to complete assigned customer service related outbound calls. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a prospect development system
- Handling all incoming calls to the Service department
- Maintains a general understanding of the repair process and explains the process to our customers
- Addresses customer concerns and issues or escalates them as needed
- Coordinates questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel
- Directs customers to the appropriate department or point-of-contact
- Ensures all service targets are met or exceeded
- Provides timely and accurate reports on service activities as needed
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer
- Provides electronic and phone customer service assistance
- Partners with service advisors to schedule appointments per procedures
- Follows up after customer service visit to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintains customer information into the designated software system
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual should possess:
- Prior experience as a Service BDC Representative, Call Center Representative, or similar position.
- Bi-Lingual (English / Spanish) is preferred.
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to apply a common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Professional appearance and a strong work ethic.
- Have and maintain an excellent driving record.
- Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- All potential employees must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
What’s In It For Me?
- Fast paced work environment
- Paid training and development
- Career growth opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision and other benefits for you and your qualified family members
- Pet Insurance for your furry family members
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement program with Company Match
- Back-up Child Care assistance through our partnership with Care.com
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to:
- Sit and/or stand interchangeably throughout the day.
- Sit and/or stand for long periods at a time.
- Use hands, fingers and arms continually, frequently and throughout the day.
- Bend, crouch, crawl, stoop and kneel continually, frequently and throughout the day.
- Pick-up, lift and carry items that may exceed 50 pounds.
- Operate and drive vehicles or equipment in a safe manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Service BDC Representative, Call Center, Customer Service, Communications, Telephone Agent, Receptionist, Volkswagen, Lexus, Toyota, Subaru, Honda, Porsche, Audi, Tesla, Nissan, Kia, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Fiat, Smart, Mini, Alfa Romeo, Ford, Chevrolet, Chevy, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Chrysler, Disney, Disneyland, Concierge, Hospitality, Call Center.
Click Here To Apply