- Supervise restaurant general managers and assistant managers. Recruit and retain high quality management candidates.
- Train, develop, and motivate team to improve performance levels and deliver excellent customer service.
- Responsible for meeting budget and financial goals within areas of control.
- Maintenance and cleanliness of all facilities — inside, outside.
- Ensure that proper staffing levels are achieved including the monitoring of crew and management labor availability in the market area. Maintains an ongoing system for the recruitment, development, recognition, and retention of store management and develops staffing plans to maintain management stability.
- Plan and conduct working store visits with all levels of store management to ensure the execution of Quality, Service and Cleanliness standards including the monitoring of food product quality.
- Ensure all food safety standards are executed according to company policy and health/sanitation regulations.
- Monitor procedures for the control of cash, property, product, and equipment. Conduct audits to ensure compliance with labor and safety regulations. Complete all administrative requirements and reports.
- Strong leadership skills. Must be out in the unit’s everyday. This is a hands-on working / leadership role.
- Excellent communication skills along with knowledgeable of Excel and Word
- Must be willing to relocate or live within reasonable driving distance from District.
- Ability to work flexible hours / days to support business hours and needs.
Company provides a lucrative compensation package including base salary(50 to 70k) plus bonus, full participating benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K, vacation, etc.), Auto allowance, cell phone, laptop computer.
You MUST have current multi-unit management experience with a national quick-serve company along with a verifiable record of success, i.e.: strong career progression and increasing your scope of responsibility. You also must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE; PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT QUALIFY.
Click Here To Apply