DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies Inventory Control Assistant II.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.Compiles and maintains records of quantity and type of material received, stocked, and issued.
- Take the added responsibility to maintain, or be primarily responsible for, a primary component of the Inventory Control function (i.e. cutting burr area or other location inventory).
- Receive vendor supplied products.
- Perform cycle counts to maintain inventory integrity.
- Receive manufactured components, kits, subassemblies, finished parts (if applicable) and parts to inventory stock.
- Pick components, kits, and subassemblies per work order pick lists.
- Fulfill inventory demands from Repair and Assembly Departments.
- Stock inventory by location, and maintain the integrity of the stockroom and/or finished part (if applicable) inventory at all times.
- Assist in maintain non-conforming stockroom, which is located in the QU01 location outside of the stockroom.
- Ability to perform loading/picking parts using VLMs machines
- Ability to follow Work Instructions and Operational Procedures
- Ability to perform SAP transactions appropriately and accurately to the operation
- Maintain component stockroom and/or other building location(s) in a neat and orderly manner.
- Responsible for daily mail functions as it relates to the metering, sorting, and preparation of daily for daily pick-up.
- Operates forklift and pallet jacks as necessary, with proper forklift training certificate.
- Perform any other job responsibilities requested by lead/supervisor or manager realizing that an Attendant II should be more independently motivated in performing his/her daily functions. .
- Transport material between buildings as required, following all appropriate OPs and safety requirements.
- Adhere to all applicable Synthes Anspach Quality Procedures and safety requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the company.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job may include close vision, color vision, and depth perception.
The noise level in the work environment varies from quiet to moderate and includes a normal manufacturing environment where there is some noise and odor germane to a manufacturing environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- 2 – 4 year related experience is required.
- Computer literate is required.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Florida-Palm Beach Gardens-4500 Riverside Drive
DePuy Synthes Products, Inc (6149)
Click Here To Apply