ENTRY LEVEL WAREHOUSE / SHIPPING & RECEIVING / PURCHASING ASSOCIATE
***must be able to start on or before June 28, 2021***
We are looking for a full time warehouse team member to join our growing team. Business is booming and we need to add another person to our team. The person hired for this position will be involved in shipping & receiving, parts allocation, order fulfillment, inventory control, purchasing and other duties as needed. A typical work week is Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm; weekends are unusual but may happen during inventory season. This position requires moderate to heavy physical activity, as the person in this position would be required to stand, walk, and lift and carry items throughout the shift.
- Check items received against packing slip to ensure shipment is accurate
- Unload truck deliveries with forklift and process shipment
- Assist in physically moving incoming items to their designated locations
- Check in and unpack inventory and put away in designated area
- Fill customers orders accurately, create shipping label and invoice order
- Observe proper safety procedures
- Assist in cleaning and maintaining stockroom
- Conduct regular cycle counts and physical inventory
- Trace missing or lost shipments
- Place orders for inventory and supplies
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- On time attendance
- Strong work ethic
- Clean driving record
- Be able to lift 50+ lbs
- Organized & detailed oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, co-workers and vendors
- Fork lift certified – we will certify or re-certify the right person
- Able to use Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word
- Prior warehouse experience a plus
- Experience with Quickbooks Enterprise a plus
We are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with hiring and retaining the best employees. Our employee benefit package includes Competitive Salary, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, PTO, Company matched IRA, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness insurance & other benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- How many years of Parts allocations/order fulfillment do you have? Please discribe.
- How many years of shipping and recieving experience do you have? Please describe.
- Do you have a forklift certification (trained to drive a forklift)?
- If offered a position, what date would you be able to start?
- Inventory Specialist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply