Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Combat Medic Specialist responsible for providing emergency medical treatment. This is NOT a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- Administer emergency medical treatment to battlefield casualties
- Assist with outpatient and inpatient care and treatment
- Instruct Soldier’s on Combat Lifesaver/First Responder training course
- Manage Soldier’s medical readiness, medical supplies and equipment
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 16 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.
2038 Sam Houston Ave, Huntsville, TX 77340
Click Here To Apply