In search of an Intake Coordinator working with our child behavioral health program. The primary duties of the Intake Coordinator are to work collaboratively with the assigned Director and clinical staff to support business and administrative needs, receive and process incoming referrals for mental health services, create and maintain tracking systems through Excel and Employee Medical Records (EMR) system, maintain ongoing contact with placement referral sources, organize & facilitate monthly doctor day and ensure adherence to consistent office procedures and practices.
- Four-year college degree preferred; Minimum High School Degree required
- Minimum of 1 year related intake experience in mental health or child welfare preferred
- Computer skills to include moderate Excel experience preferred
- EMR system experience preferred
- Access to reliable transportation adhering to all NC Division of Motor Vehicle laws (current vehicle registration, vehicle insurance, and driver’s license)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organizational skills
- Attendance at weekly team meetings
- Home office is located in either West End or Fayetteville, NC with possible travel throughout coverage areas
The mission of Pinnacle Family Services is to build relationships that enhance lives and support healthy families. We are CARF accredited and located throughout the state of NC providing services to children, adolescents, and families. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, PTO/holidays, and reimbursed mileage & expenses.
Click Here To Apply