A position at FTI can be the answer to your future career. In this role, you’ll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services. FTI enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety. We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related technical field
Experience: 2 – 4 years of experience
Education: Associate Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology or equivalent
Experience: 6 years of experience
Work Schedule: Typical work hours are between 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday; However, work may be performed at any time on any day of the week to meet business needs.
- Interacts with clients and other subcontractors to collaborate on design intent.
- Assists with development of department design standards and procedures.
- Establishes design criteria for automation and process control projects.
- Interfaces with CAD department to develop drawings for projects.
- Acts as the primary resource for e stimating project design requirements.
- Provides guidance to project managers to ensure that construction activities comply with specifications, customer requirements, and industry standards.
- Ensures projects are documented properly and effectively using customer requirements as well as Faith’s prescribed standards and practices.
- Coordinates and assists Field Technicians and Field Engineers with project startup and service activities.
- Leads software development for PLC and Operator Interface programming and assists with MES programming .
- Implements and assists with developing Faith Technologies design standards.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
SURGE your career forward!
Employees at FTI grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers, electricians, and business professionals.
Your Personal Growth : Build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
Leverage Technology : Our virtual design and build programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
Uncompromised Safety : When we see others in our space averaging 2.7 safety rating and ours average .42, you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
We pride ourselves on a “Ground up Growth” mentality that puts you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the FTI team means you’ve officially put yourself in the driver’s seat of your career. Through our career development and continued education programs, you’ll have options to position yourself for success.
FTI is a “Merit to the Core” organization, and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize top performers.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
FTI enriches the lives of its employees through industry-leading total rewards. Our compensation, benefits, time off, and wellness programs are designed to reward individual results that create team success, improve financial security for our employees and their families, and encourage healthy lifestyles. As an eligible employee*, your programs include:
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Award-Winning Wellness Program and Incentives
401(k) Retirement & 401(a) Profit Sharing Plans
Paid Time Off
And so much more!
- Regular/Full-Time Employees are eligible for FTI benefit programs.
We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World-Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
Building TRUST in everything we do.
REDEFINING what’s possible.
Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today!
FTI is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Click Here To Apply