Hiring bonus up to $2,000
Fast Appliance Repair – a leading name in home appliance repair covering Pennsylvania, NJ, Delaware and Maryland, is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who has a high standard of customer service for our Appliance Repair Technician position.
Great perks like always starting the day from your own house, in a take-home company vehicle as well as company issued cell phones and tablets are just some of the things, we do to help make our techs as independent and efficient as possible!
You can be in full control of your salary, with our great starting rate accompanied with our competitive commission structure that will allow you to make additional monies.
Our techs are the direct face of our organization so not only are we looking for talented, skilled technicians but being able to excel in customer service to ensure our clients are happy is a must!
· Accurately diagnose and repair kitchen appliances/equipment in our clients homes
· Provide cost estimates for repair and collect payment and/or payment information from clients for work performed
· Ensure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced
· Complete daily route sheets and weekly reports as required by Operations Manager
· Perform other duties as needed and assigned by Operations Manager
· Required to complete an annual background screening including, but not limited to, motor vehicle records history, criminal history and drug screening
· Must be able to lift, push pull up to 75 lbs. etc.
· Undergo continuous training and development to stay up to date on relevant brands and models
Successful Candidate Will Have
· Valid Drivers License
· Basic Computer/tablet skills
· Basic understanding and ability to read appliance schematics
· 2+ Years of Appliance Repair Service
· EPA certification (not required by preferred)
· Based on experience ($20-25/hour + potential commissions and bonuses)
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $35,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Private medical/dental insurance
- 401K Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply