The team develops the secondary analysis testing framework and also builds pipelines and test cases on it. This includes the framework for automating the application execution with the necessary scenario for both onsite and cloud on several platforms, implementing the post run verification tools some of which need to process big data, configuring Databases for capturing results and metrics. We create a lot of data that gets captured in Databases that needs to be summarized and displayed in many different contexts.
- Partner with software, bioinformatics developers and domain experts in designing, performing, and improving verification tests for secondary analysis on both local and cloud systems
- Design and Implement automated software verification framework and scripts
- Develop, improve, and maintain automation frameworks and continuous Integration pipelines.
- Work independently in cross-functional teams to lead the testing effort for data analysis software
- Prepare necessary test artifacts required for formal software / product release
- Carefully analyze and report test results
- Participate in Code and Design Reviews
- Ensure Software Development Life Cycle procedures are followed
- Develop tools and utilities for Bioinformatics verification and validation.
- Experience in scripting languages like Python is a must
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design
- Strong SW background, including low-level systems and algorithmic complexity
- Experience with relational Databases , Cloud computing, and web services
- Proficient with source control management repositories such as GIT
- Demonstrated success in collaborating in a fast-paced team environment and delivering high-quality software products using established agile development methodologies (such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.) against formal schedules
- Background working in a Bio-informatics related field is a plus
- Proven skills for writing verification plan, protocol, report and all aspects of documentation required for formally releasing a product
- Good verbal and written communication and troubleshooting skills
At Illumina, we strive to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace by cultivating an environment in which everyone contributes to our mission. Built on a strong foundation, Illumina has always been rooted in openness, collaboration, and seeking alternative views and perspectives to propel innovation in genomics. We are proud to confirm a zero-net gap in pay, regardless of gender, ethnicity, or race. We also have several Employee Resource Groups (ERG) that deliver career development experiences, increase cultural awareness, and demonstrate our collective commitment to diversity and inclusion in the communities we live and work. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you require accommodation to complete the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Click Here To Apply