JSC Systems is seeking an experienced Low Voltage Technician to take responsibility of servicing JSC Systems’ solutions. This is an ideal role for an individual with low voltage experience interested in a long-term career in the Low Voltage industry.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Service, test, maintain and integrate low voltage, electronic, and life safety solutions.
· Maintain communication with Branch Manager, Service Manager & Service Coordinator.
· Provide excellent customer service to customers before, during, and after each assigned project.
The necessary skills to be a success at JSC Systems will include:
· Desire to take charge of day-to-day responsibilities with minimal supervision.
· Ability to collaborate with other colleagues & departments.
· Flexibility to adjust priorities, multitasking expert, and deadline slayer.
· Passion for customer service and attention to detail.
· Inclination to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong communication skills, including written & oral.
– Must have Fire Alarm experience / troubleshooting FA Systems
– Experience in CCTV, Nurse Call, Access Control, etc. a plus
– Familiarity with general industry concepts, practices, and procedures.
Take charge of your career with a fun team, fast-paced environment, and company benefits!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Click Here To Apply