A Corporate Care Liaison or Community Care Liaison (sales representative) at the Neighborhood Health Group, LLC (NHG) is an innovative leader specializing in establishing and growing relationships with people and entities in the Cause of Health by offering them predeveloped and custom health and wellness solutions or coordinating support. We are actively recruiting dynamic leaders to join forces with us to increase our growing network of Participants as they are served by our growing network of Providers.
A Corporate/ Community Care Liaison’s job is to promote and sell NHG services and products, whether that’s Exercise Therapy or medical equipment. Customers can include law firms, any business in a corporate office, small business, office based resources as well as so-called “blue collar” resources within the service area (for Corporate). Or customers can include independent providers (doctors, nurses and/ or various therapists), small business, residential or other community based resources within the service area (for Community).The Corporate/ Community Care Liaison will increase awareness of healthy habits as well as the services/ products of the Neighborhood Health Group and our network of affiliated providers offered currently in their area as a supportive mechanism.
Key responsibilities include:
- organizing preventive interactions and programs with community members and healthcare professionals
- identifying and establishing new business
- negotiating contracts
- demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff and medically untrained professionals such as attorneys, accountants, receptionists, and production workers
- undertaking relevant research (to determine needs of a specific community or group)
- ensure NHG services/ products are compatible and are meeting both the public and private needs of a specific community or group
- maintaining detailed records
- participate on think tanks (marketing)
- reviewing sales performance
- writing reports and other documents
This is a COMMISSION BASED opportunity. -At 20% GROSS MARGIN!! Ideal reps take home at least $3k monthly.
Promotional prospects are excellent – progression can be into senior market development/managerial roles or into related employment areas.
Please have a reliable way of travel into and from your service area as well as to and of the various opportunities (announced in advance) created for Providers as well as the Care Liaisons (both Community and Corporate) to meet, learn as well as share YOUR expertise and gifts to others. There are also prizes given at these events for our appreciation of you. Incentives (cash) are linked to crossing barriers in revenue generation. At this time, candidates will only be permitted to work one industry (Corporate or Community). We will also give you leads!!!
IF you are passionate about helping others. Some of your target population may not hear or speak as well or like you. Are you POLITE? Can you smile like a winner regardless of the day? Can you make others smile? If so, PLEASE submit your resume and cover letter!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $2,000.00 – $4,000.00 per month
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
We encourage our Representatives to use Social Distancing and any other official guidelines prescribed for public safety. We do NOT require you to have a COVID 19 vaccine, we require GOOD hygiene and participation in a responsible self care program.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Click Here To Apply