SHOWROOM SALES CONSULTANT- FURNITURE
Our Showroom Sales Consultants will assist our customers in selection of furniture by determining color, style, finish, and fabric preferences as well as explaining the features and benefits of our products and services. They will be responsible for the sales process from greeting the customer to writing the sales order and follow-up calls to determine current and future customer needs. Essential duties will include maintaining a clean and orderly showroom, working with fabrics and product catalogs and displaying professional conduct and appearance at all times.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
· A high motivation and winning attitude
· Exceptional customer service and communication skills
· Pays attention to detail.
· Ability to multi-task
· Works well both independently and as part of a team
· Ability to work full time schedule including weekends and holidays.
· Microsoft Office and Excel product knowledge
· Minimum 2 years furniture sales experience
· Interior design skills a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, medical/health plans, 401(k); life insurance; vacations and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $45.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- One location
Click Here To Apply