Tierra Rose Care Center
Registered Nurse – Charge Nurse
Tierra Rose Care Center is a 76-bed capacity providing excellent services for seniors in a unique family-oriented setting. We are fortunate to reside in Oregon, a beautiful state that is very progressive in its structure of long-term care services to seniors and one that allows many care options. Our nursing facility is one of the most respected geriatric nursing homes in the city. We have been providing personalized service for more than 40 years by caring, compassionate professionals with a passion for providing excellent senior care to older adults of all faiths and nationalities.
We value positive partnerships and recognize our employees for a job well done. We provide support to staff with ongoing education by working flexible hours. We have numerous career development opportunities because we choose to promote from within. As we are continuously growing, we are seeking caring and reliable staff to be part of the team.
We are currently accepting candidates for Registered Nurse. We offer a competitive salary and good benefits.
Job Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Responsible to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by the nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, facility policies.
- Develop and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, respect and positive emphasis, as well as a caring atmosphere throughout the unit and shift within interactions with Residents, staff and family.
- Make daily rounds to assure that nursing personnel are performing required duties related to the wound care and to assure that wound care protocols and procedures are being followed.
- Review treatment orders for completeness of information and accuracy of transcription of the physician’s order.
- Registered Nurse / RN Administers and records medications and treatments as assigned.
- Registered Nurse / RN Prepares for and assists Physicians and others with diagnostic procedures and treatments.
- Maintain resident stability by checking vital signs and weight. Reports patients’ vital signs, symptoms and general condition immediately to the appropriate team. Update the family/responsible party and attending physician for significant change of resident’s condition.
- Participates with other team members in planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care and other patient activities.
- Assists in the admission, transfer, and discharge of patients.
- Records on patient charts observation of patient’s responses to nursing care rendered.
- Report all discrepancies noted concerning physician’s orders, charting error to the Resident Care Managers.
- Maintains environmental conditions conducive to the comfort and safety of patients.
- Assists with unit management and/or assume charge of unit as assigned.
- Prioritize patients in an organized manner to ensure their nursing care needs are always met.
- Assist in developing a written plan of care for each resident that identifies the problems/needs of the customer and be able to evaluate the delivery of care.
- Protect privacy and dignity by keeping patient information confidential; comply with HIPAA guidelines and related laws.
- Requires current and unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) License.
- Minimum 1 year experience in long term care facility
- Pass a state-required background check.
- Bilingual a plus
To know more about Tierra Rose Care Center, please visit our webpage at https://www.tierrarose.com/
Tierra Rose Care Center provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32.00 – $36.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Overtime pay
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply