- Coordinates assigned quality and process improvement activities which may include accreditation support, process improvement projects, quality studies, CQI (continuous quality improvement) process training for staff, prevention program coordination, care coordination initiatives, satisfaction survey coordination and follow-up, provider and member advisory groups, tracking of adverse incidents. monitoring of performance guarantees, provider profiling support, and CAPs and customer related quality initiatives.
- Conducts quality control reviews and internal audits.
- Summarizes findings and prepare reports on findings.
- Assists in the preparation of customer audits.
- Conducts analyses of data findings for quality and process improvement and assists in report preparation for internal and external customers.
- Supports assigned quality committees and work groups through comprehensive project management ensuring that documentation is accurate and timely, agenda items presented and follow-up actions taken.
- Prefer experience with ISO 9001
Other Job Requirements
- 1-3 years of quality improvement and auditing or related in healthcare field.
- Knowledge of healthcare quality improvement processes and performance measurement.
- Attention to detail and ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines and timelines.
- High degree of organization required.
- Expertise in data management, data analysis, reporting word processing, and project management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, VISIO and MS Project.
General Job Information
License and Certifications – Required
License and Certifications – Preferred
Magellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Every employee must understand, comply with and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their
position; and comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements and internal policies and procedures.
Click Here To Apply