The Project Associate position in the MachineryHost team at Machinio.com is critical to the growth of the product and its client base. If you are extremely detail and design-oriented, impeccable with grammar/visuals, able to learn systems and functionalities FAST, able to keep up with deadlines and obsessed with process and improvements, this role is a great opportunity for you. It offers long-term growth within an early-stage team, and the opportunity to be promoted from within if you prove your value.
We’re a fast-paced established startup innovating an old-school $400 BILLION dollar industry, with headquarters in Chicago and Berlin, and teammates all over the world. Our SaaS product, MachineryHost, is going gangbusters and we need someone who is proactive in helping us scale, so we continue to grow in North America and Europe at the pace we have established.
- Great with customer service, and interacting with clients.
- Extremely detail and design-oriented.
- Impeccable with grammar/visuals.
- Able to learn systems, products and functionalities FAST
- Able to keep up with deadlines, deliverables and etc.
- Obsessed with process, methods and procedures to get things done
- Great at relationship building and customer relations
- A great team member who thrives doing teamwork and loves to be part of a group that is getting things done
- Able to be hyper-focused and collaborative
- Coordinating client communication during the onboarding process.
- Building template websites with our simple design tool.
- Conducting low to mid level design work.
- Staying on top of deliverables and deadlines.
- Collaborating on the continuous improvement of processes and member experience.
- Coordinating tasks between teams based on the project’s needs.
- Being proactive in learning skills you don’t have so that you can grow your abilities within the role.
- Casual work environment and a fun team (we’re cool).
- Hybrid work format (2 days a week from the office, 3 days working from home). We have an office in Chicago, TBD on re-opening fully.
- Quarterly team events, hangout Fridays (lots of beer & games), casual happy hours and really fun holiday parties!
- $42,000 to start, with the opportunity to earn more quickly if you do well! We are quick to give merit increases for valuable contributors.
- Robust benefits package: Unlimited PTO and vacation based on performance, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Life & Disability Insurance, Retirement Benefits/401(k) and Voluntary benefits.
Click Here To Apply