AdventHealth Home Care is looking for a Post-Acute Care Coordinator to join our team!
Our Post-Acute Care Coordinator provides patient healthcare coordination services. Employee may attend discharge/multidisciplinary rounds in acute care, ambulatory and or other settings within the health system to share expertise and to assist the patient in transition of care from one setting to the next within the health system.
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401 (k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time off, and more!
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:15 am to 5:00 pm
Location: Orlando South
- Identifies future patients and determines home care eligibility
- Reviews patient insurances and medical documentation
- Coordinates health care services as ordered by the attending physician
- Ensures coordination of all ancillary services patient following discharge
- Participates in care conferences and coordination of case management
- Functions as a resource nurse/social worker for your patients
- Increases awareness of services offered
- Services account(s) to maintain facility relationships
- Assists hospital/facility personnel in the discharge planning process
- Builds and maintains lasting positive relationships with patients/clients, facility/hospital personnel, physicians, and any other team members
- Notifies the referring facility manager before contacting patients
- Promotes well-being of patients as a part of the facility team(s)
- Participates in Care Integration meetings
- Attends in-service trainings and mandatory company meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree with a minimum of two years’ experience
- Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people
- High focused customer service skills
We can’t wait to meet you!
AdventHealth Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click Here To Apply