This is an opportunity to be part of something bigger by leading a compassionate and energetic team who make a difference in people’s lives.
At the center of our culture is our philosophy, Head + Heart, Together. It means we use our knowledge to provide expert care while listening to our hearts and acting with compassion. Head + Heart, Together is one of the things that makes Park Nicollet a great place to work.
We’re committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion. A culture where every person feels welcome, included and valued. It’s an important part of our Head + Heart, Together culture, and critical to our success.
Looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant to work in all areas of Perianesthesia (Pre-op, Phase I/PACU, and Phase II/Discharge). Includes preparing patients for surgery (vital signs, point of care testing, skin preparation, documentation in Epic, etc.) assisting nurses during recovery (SCD machines, ambulation, assist with dressing, etc.), and transporting patients post-operatively. Critical care experience preferred, BLS required.
Variable Shifts include:
- FTE Available: 0.6 or 0.8 FTE
- Schedule: 8 hour shifts, Day/Evening rotation, up to every other weekend rotation
- All candidates must be current on the State of Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry or be an LPN student or a Jr. level nursing student, which means completion of first quarter clinicals with an accredited RN or LPN program.
- BLS required
- Currently validated CPR skills preferred.
- Critical care experience preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $1.00 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CNA (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply