We are growing and hiring full-time drivers throughout the metro Houston area. Successful candidates are reliable, caring, prompt and can work flexible hours. Our non-emergency transport drivers take wheelchair and ambulatory patients to and from hospitals, facilities and homes. Former ambulance drivers, EMTs, Firefighters, CNAs and caregivers are an especially good fit but, not a requirement. Good working knowledge of Memorial Hermann, CHI St. Luke’s, Medical Center is also a plus.
- 25 years of age and pass a background check
- Legal driver’s license active for five years with no breaks in eligibility
- Clean driving record with no DUI/reckless driving offenses or speeding violations
- Must pass drug test and have a clean history
- First Aid and CPR Certified
- Availabilty to work hours ranging from 5:00 am to 8:00 pm including weekends and holidays
- Operate company provided vehicle while observing safety procedures
- Maintain clear communication between dispatch, dialysis centers, facilities and patients.
- Conduct daily vehicle safety and maintenance inspection of assigned vehicle at beginning and end of shift
- Demonstrate compassion for elderly and disabled patients
- Operate smartphone with GPS routing and dispatching software
- Review schedule in advance and notify dispatch of needed schedule changes to arrive at destinations timely
- Ability to deal with frequent changes, delays and unexpected events
- Review schedule in advance and notify dispatch if the schedule needs to be adjusted to make pickup/drop-off times
Our mission is to provide safe, reliable and compassionate non-emergency transportation for our patients throughout the Houston area. Our success is driven by putting the interest of patients and facilities first. Join our compassionate team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $13.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local law/regulation?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver: 7 years (Preferred)
- Texas Driver’s License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- First Aid Certification (Preferred)
- Defensive Driving Certification (Preferred)
- On the road
Click Here To Apply