Supports assigned provider(s) in delivering patient care by preparing patient rooms for patient use, cleaning, maintaining and setting up equipment for use and assist in any procedures within scope noted below.
- Computer (data entry), electronic medical record experience, required
- Phlebotomy skills, required
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Exceptional listening skills to understand patients and must be able to take and follow directions from supervisors and providers.
- Graduate of accredited Medical Assistant Program – diploma required
- Knowledge of medical terminology, required
- CPR Certification, current
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- Flexibility to travel to other site locations (Vernon, Manchester, East Hartford) as needed.
Hours will vary; our schedules range Monday-Friday from 7AM to 7PM and rotating Saturdays.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $18.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Currently, our hours are 8:00am – 4:30pm during the pandemic. However, as we move out of the pandemic, we are looking for someone who would be available to be scheduled to work 7am – 7pm and with rotating Saturday. Will this work for you?
- Have you worked for First Choice Health Centers before?
- Medical Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- MA Certification or a Medical Assistant Diploma (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply