Anthology Senior Living of Clayton View, 88256 Eager Rd, St Louis, MO 63144, is currently seeking an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) to join our community.
The LPN is responsible for providing clinical leadership and nursing care to meet the needs of the residents.
Reports to: Director of Health Wellness
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
A full job description including all responsibilities and physical requirements will be provided during the interview process or upon request.
Full Time Benefits:
- Benefits eligibility starting 1 of the month following hire date for *Full Time employees!
- Robust benefits plan offerings including: Medical (PPO and HSA plans available), Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, HSA, FSA, Voluntary Life Insurance, Protection Pack
- Employer paid: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Company paid continuing education – 4 hours of “CARES Dementia Basics” and 4 hours of “CARES Dementia-Related Behaviors.
- Free employee meal daily
- Monthly employee recognition programs and incentives
- Flexible Scheduling with OnShift
- Fun and engaging team environment
- Employee referral bonus program
- Ability to work under pressure and relate well to residents
- Must have a current licensure as an LVN or LPN in the state of employment
- Two (2) years of experience in Assisted Living or Memory Care
- CPR certification a plus
- Excellent bedside manner
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with an electronic health record system
About Us: At Anthology Senior Living, we exist to make remarkable impacts on the lives we touch. We strive to do just that by providing our residents with a boutique-inspired experience through the best hospitality and care every day. Our communities are beautifully and purposely built for the discerning resident; one who does not want to compromise what is important to them as they deal with the new realities of aging. Every resident and employee has a unique story, and by celebrating the individual, we create a stronger community fueled by the power of connection.
About You: A compassionate leader who seeks an opportunity to do what you love, while touching the lives of those people we have the honor to care for and serve. An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited and motivated by the prospect of relentlessly pursuing and continually setting a new standard in senior living.
Apply today to be considered for this position—join our story at Anthology Senior Living!
Click Here To Apply