New Vision Hospice is based in Sante Fe Springs in LA County and is seeking experienced per diem/continuous care Hospice RNs and LVNs in Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino County areas. On-call nurse positions are also available. Bi-lingual languages are a plus.
We are looking for eager, caring, self-motivated, proactive and compassionate nurses who understand the special challenges that arise in hospice with patients and their family and who are able to provide care and comfort in a home type setting or skilled nursing facility.
We offer extensive training as well as competitive wages, with a tremendous support system from team members who will assist in any situation.
- Provide basic patient care for pain and symptom management
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Valid CA license issued by the Board of Registered Nursing or Board of Vocational Nursing & Psychiatric Technicians
- Preferred previous experience in nursing or other medical fields (at least 6 months to 1 year)
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Driver’s license and car insurance
- Current liability insurance
- Current history and physical with TB or Chest X-ray
- Current with vaccinations
- Experience with online charting software preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Travel nursing, Contract, Per diem
Pay: $30.00 – $70.00 per hour
- Travel reimbursement
- Acute care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply