- Develop, maintain and coordinate master client/employee schedule to fill shifts as needed
- Manage and maintain client schedule by filling open shifts, coordinating schedules to increase or decrease the amount of necessary staffing
- Manage and maintain employee schedules, Including changing shifts/employees immediately to ensure clients are staffed appropriately.
- Update and maintain system to reflect holidays, vacations, home visits, appointments and natural supports that will replace clients.
- Communicate regularly with staff (nurses, HR and service coordination) regarding staff assignments and issues
- Scheduler will assure all shifts are filled to meet client requirements.
- If a client no longer wishes to receive care services from a given field staff, the on-call personnel or any available certified staff (HHA/PCA) will go in to cover the shift until the shift is filled.
- Keep current staff information updated in system, including all demographics and contact information.
- Communicate on a daily basis with all schedulers regarding open shifts, and all staff including HR, RN’s to keep continuity of client care.
- Ensure staff and clients are aware of schedules on a weekly basis
- Provide reports to supervisors when requested
- Responsible for scheduling on-call duties including working a rotating schedule.
- Maintain relationships with managed care plan nurses and coordinators.
- Nights, evenings and weekends required on rotation
Position pays up to $20.00 depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- One location
Click Here To Apply