- Lighthouse is a leading provider of Addiction Aftercare Programs in Dallas, TX.
- Programs currently include Outpatient Clinical Programs (Intensive and Supportive Outpatient), Therapy, Sober Living, and Recovery Coaching.
- Read more About us here: lighthouserecoverytx.com/about
- Read more about our Philosophy here: lighthouserecoverytx.com/philosophy
Why Work at Lighthouse?
- Independence and Flexibility: We look to hire seasoned professionals that have the ability to operate with a great degree of autonomy in an entrepreneurial environment. We believe that the “best idea wins.” Everyone has a say at Lighthouse, and you’ll be able to see immediate impact with your contribution. As long as the tasks in front of us are executed, we choose our own hours and our own vacation days.
- Leadership Opportunity: We’re looking for natural leaders and managers able to navigate an increasingly complex environment. Those who can inspire, lead, and manage teams of people. Those who can build businesses and have an impact on the future of the Mental Health industry.
- Team Mentality: At Lighthouse, we’re a close-knit family with relationships built on communication, integrity, and professionalism. No task is too small for any one of us.
- What’s Ahead: Be a part of the future of the Mental Health industry. We’re looking for candidates who want to roll up their sleeves and build a best-in-class offering.
- Compensation: As a market leader, Lighthouse is looking for best-in-class candidates and will compensate accordingly.
- This position is eligible for a $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Annual Salary between $40,000-$55,000 depending on qualifications
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Stipend for Health Insurance
- Clinical Supervision
- Significant Growth Opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides screenings and assessments of new clients under the direction of the Clinical Director.
- Conducts dual diagnosis or substance abuse groups and completes group notes in a timely manner.
- Conducts dual diagnosis or substance abuse individual therapy sessions and completes notes in a timely manner.
- Completes, on a regular basis, biopsychosocial assessments, master treatment plans, integrated diagnostic summaries, and treatment plan reviews/updates under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director.
- Facilitates team interaction for discharge planning and completes appropriate discharge documentation.
- Shares pertinent information with the team as obtained from clients’ families or others, as indicated, throughout the program.
- Attends daily treatment team meetings each morning.
- Evaluates the impact of therapeutic interventions upon the therapeutic milieu.
- Provides education to clients and families on community resources.
- Facilitates the discharge planning process with clients and families under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director.
- Documents in the medical record, on an ongoing basis, assessments of client progress/regress and interventions and case management referrals provided under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director.
- Recognizes, responds to, and assists in psychiatric crisis situations and provides the interventions necessary.
- Reports potential crisis situations or problems to the Clinical Director.
- Communicates and alerts the Clinical Director of client medication issues.
- Communicates effectively with clients, staff and physicians.
- Fills in for any absence of staff on an as-needed basis.
- Provides community education, as requested.
- Adheres to Policies & Procedures.
- Performs other duties assigned by management or leadership.
- Master’s Degree in counseling or related field
- Licensed in the State of Texas as an Licensed Professional Counselor/Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a behavioral healthcare field in a residential, hospital, or outpatient setting.
- Thorough knowledge of management principles, clinical systems and operations, billing and collections, quality assurance, and regulatory/accreditation agency requirements.
- Clinical experience and expertise in crisis intervention.
- Ability to work as part of a comprehensive mental health team and to represent the agency in the community.
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; and participates in meetings.
Lighthouse Recovery provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Signing bonus
- Are you willing to run night groups? i.e. 6-9pm.
- Master’s (Required)
- Texas LCDC License (Preferred)
- Texas MFT License (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply