Field Technician – Windows, Siding & Doors (Menasha, WI)
Feldco- Windows, Siding and Doors, a Top Workplace as recognized by the Chicago Tribune, is looking for Field Technicians to join our successful, highly-motivated team at Feldco. We have 40 years of experience in delighting customers by making home improvement projects simple.
Feldco is ho*nored to have been named a top workplace in 2020 by the Chicago Tribune making us a 7 time award winner! Check out the article by searching “Feldco Top Workplace 2020” on Google!*
What We Can Offer You?
Leadership — We are the #1 Replacement Window, Door and Siding Company in America! We take great pride in our leadership and transformation of the home improvement market.
Growth — We have more than quadrupled our business over the past few years and are presently expanding into more new markets.
Advancement — We have recently promoted many internal staff members to senior management positions and offer external training.
Security — We operate profitably and are enhancing the benefits and care of our employees.
Professionalism — We are investing heavily in quality improvements and establishing industry-best operations.
Teamwork — We are focused on assisting each other and working together to take care of our customers.
Location: Menasha, WI
- Accurate production measurements on four of our product lines: windows, siding, doors, and garage doors.
- Purchasing of products
- Confirmation of orders
- Installation inspections
- Service & repair work
- Interfacing & Delighting our customers
- Communicating with all departments company wide
- 2 + years demonstrated technical competency with home construction projects
- Extremely accurate and detail-orientated
- Outstanding customer service skills
- PC/Tablet skills for order entry & appointment resulting
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work evenings and Saturdays to meet the demands of our customers
Preferred Skill Set:
- Undergraduate or trade school coursework
- Skilled trade experience with replacement windows and doors
- Home improvement/replacement contractor industry experience
- Full time position with benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Vol Life, STD, LTD, 401 K, and Paid Time Off)
- Generous Expense Reimbursement Package
- Quarterly and Yearly Bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction Experience or home improvment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Precision measuring instruments: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Click Here To Apply