Don’t just make a living…Make a Difference! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about the exciting opportunities with Gareda, an AccentCare® company.
Why work at Gareda?
· Excellent opportunities for career growth
· Competitive pay
· Paid Time Off (holidays, vacation, sick, personal & birthday)
· Training and career development
· Opportunity to enroll in company sponsored medical, dental and vision benefits after meeting eligibility criteria
· Uniform allowance
· Ability to make a positive impact on the local community
· Great company culture that encourages a team environment and personal development
Position: Field Supervisor –Home Care Services
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Field Service Manager, the Field Supervisor (FS) provides supervision and leadership to Home Care Aides (HCA).
What does a Field Supervisor do?
· Within ninety (90) days of employment, complete Department of Aging sponsored CCP training
· Within each calendar year, complete twenty-four (24) hours of documented in-service trainings on aging related subjects, including documented participation in in-house training and/or local, State, regional or national conferences.
· Evaluate the quality, effectiveness and quantity of services that are needed for each of the client served by HCA
· Conduct and document semi-annual home visits to at least one client per HCA to ensure the services received by the participant are satisfactory and that the living conditions of the participant are not substandard
· Conduct unannounced quarterly home visits with participants that have Paid Family Caregivers to ensure the plan of care is being followed and HCAs are present during the hours scheduled
· Monitoring the receipt procedures in the conduct of essential shopping and errands as listed in the Plan of Care
· Supervise and evaluate HCA performance annually
· Adhere to policies & procedures and apply appropriate disciplinary action
· Coach, counsel, mentor and evaluate the performance of the HCA
· Coordinate the HCA activities with other components of the plan of care as required
· Conduct home visits, as necessary, to provide hands on training and assistance
· Initiate and/or participate in client staffing discussion with Care Coordinator, as necessary
· Providing input to Care Coordinator on the services that are needed for each participant a result of home visit or conference with HCA
· Investigate allegations of fraud and theft reported by HCA
· Document and follow up on incident reports, death and injury reports, etc.
· Respond to e-mails and phone calls daily
· Responsible for caseload of approximately 300 participants
What we look for in a qualified candidate:
· Knowledge and skill equivalent to the completion of four (4) years of High School or a General Education Diploma (GED) plus 2 years of home care or CNA experience.
· Working knowledge of the Community Care Program, including adhering to the plan of care, home management, signs of elder abuse –financial, sexual, physical, etc.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
· Excellent communication skills; polite, personable and diplomatic
· Excellent written communication skills with attention to accuracy
· Proficiency working with Microsoft Office (specifically Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel)
· Access to reliable transportation for field travel (Proof of a valid driver’s license and insurance required if driving a motor vehicle)
· Bi-Lingual English/Spanish preferred, but not required.
Thank you for your interest in Gareda. We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good fit for this position!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Click Here To Apply