1. Identify incorrect payments made by third party payer.
2. Identify delinquent insurance accounts and attempt to secure payment using verbal or written communication.
3. Pull report and apply contractual adjustment.
4. Talk to patients when they call about their bill.
5. Prepare electronic/paper claims as charges are posted to send to insurance carriers.
6. Work closely with coder to send bills out within 24 hours of case being performed and ensure maximum payment from the insurance carrier.
7. Appeal claims, negotiate with insurance carriers, patient billing, and collections.
8. Process all mail received from insurance, attorney, and worker’s comp claims.
9. Send medical records to insurance company when requested.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma or equivalent and at least one year of healthcare billing experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Medical Billing: 1 year (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply