City Year (CY) is dedicated to helping students and schools succeed. AmeriCorps members serve full-time in low resourced urban schools, where they partner with teachers and school leaders to provide high-impact student, classroom, and school-wide support to help students stay in school and on track to graduate from high school, ready for college and career success. City Year has a Long-Term Impact (LTI) strategy, an exciting plan to scale its impact to dramatically increase the urban graduation pipeline and transform the future for thousands of students nationwide.CY is among the nation’s fastest-growing nonprofit social enterprises. The organization’s 800 staff and 3,000 AmeriCorps members work and serve in 28 communities across the country.
A proud member of the AmeriCorps national service network, City Year (CY) is a public-private partnership, made possible by resources from schools and school districts; local, state, and federal governments; and philanthropic support from corporations, foundations, and individuals. City Year has been recognized by Charity Navigator as a four-star charity – its highest rating – for consecutive years, placing City Year in the top 1% of non-profits nationwide for fiscal responsibility, financial health, organizational efficiency, and organizational capacity.
For more information on City Year Milwaukee please visit: https://www.cityyear.org/milwaukee/
City Year is invested in the growth and development of talent . City Year Milwaukee is seeking an Analytics Manager to join our team , reporting directly to the Service & Learning Director . The Analytics Manager will work to:
D evelop evaluation data systems and tools to captur e outputs and outcome data
M anage data collection processes with sites, provid e trainin g and technical assistance and data request
A nalyze data and create reports at different levels of a ggregation
R epresent the Service Team in meetings with internal and external collaborators providing a data analytics lens
W ork closely with department s to provide a process for reviewing data and generating clear action steps
- Respond to data requests from staff across the network and support external evaluator work .
- Participate in data collection for evaluation studies (e.g. assist with focus groups, design survey questions) .
- Train site staff and provide ongoing support and coaching on impact outputs, data entry, and data usage .
- Assist the Service Team in the development and revision of data collection tools .
- Represent the Service Team in meetings with internal and external collaborators with a data analytics lens
- Manage and support site staff through all aspects of online survey distribution, administration, and collection.
- Analyze results from multiple evaluation instruments to meet site and HQ reporting needs to stakeholders and AmeriCorps members .
- Analyze site-wide quantitative data and create action steps in response.
- Lead calls and other trainings and meetings with appropriate site staff throughout the year to support evaluation activities and build organizational learning .
- Work with other departments to develop new system/s and policies to improve data collection, integrity, and dissemination of information .
- Communicate regularly with supervisor and Evaluation staff to problem solve and prioritize projects and tasks .
- Experience with statistical analysis software or programming languages and willing ness to continue learning
- Knowledge and ability to use database software (i . e . Microsoft Office Suite and Access)
- Experience or w illingness to learn new systems to develop ones’ personal development
- Abilit y to manag e organizational systems
- Ability to communicate and translate data for diverse audiences , internally and externally
- Experienc e managing multiple tasks and projects under deadlines
- Ability to work well independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Additional Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience , or bachelor’s degree in research and evaluation
- I nterest in and commitment to City Year’s mission and values
- Familiarity with k-12 th grade data systems and public-school system
*Compensation and Benefits
S tarting salary range: $41-4 5 k commensurate with experience. Benefits including health insurance with Flexible Spending Account, paid vacation, holidays, parental leave, 401K, and more
Qualified applicants should apply and submit a resume, cover letter, and references.
Compensation and Benefits
Full time employees will be eligible for all benefits including vacation and sick days and organization holidays. You may participate in all benefit programs that City Year establishes and makes available to eligible employees, under (and subject to all provisions of) the plan documents that govern those programs. Currently, City Year offers medical, dental and vision, life, accidental death and dismemberment and disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), other benefits including 401(k) plan(s) pursuant to the terms and conditions of company policy and the 401(k) plan document. For more information, click here .
Employment is contingent upon completion of all satisfactory background checks, verification of your eligibility to work in the United States, and any other documentation that may be required. Your employment with City Year is at will and either party may terminate the employment relationship at any time and for any reason, with or without cause or notice.
City Year’s core values include advancing diversity, social justice for all, and inclusive environments where everyone can thrive. We aspire to become an antiracist organization, to support the holistic growth and development of our AmeriCorps members, and to promote educational equity for all students. We work each day, in partnership with schools and communities, to ensure that people of all identities feel welcome, valued, empowered and engaged.
As an equal opportunity employer, City Year is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information or characteristics, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
City Year encourages people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply, particularly Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC); those who are first in their family to attend college; adults without a college degree; LGBTQIA+ community; and people from low-income backgrounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply