We are an established scrap tire center seeking to hire a Yard Helper to aid in recycling tires at our location in Scott, LA.
Colt, Inc. is a licensed and permitted scrap tire processor and transporter with the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality. We’ve been in the scrap tire business since 1994 and have grown to be one of the largest scrap tire transporters in Louisiana. Our goal is to provide customers with top-notch service for all of their scrap tire needs.
General Job Requirements:
- Assist in the unloading, loading, and counting of tires
- Must have the ability to lift 100lbs safely
- Aid customers who visit our site by helping them offload their tires
- Contribute to the smooth operation of our Yard crew by supporting other crew members in their tasks when needed
- Operate efficiently while also maintaining quality and safety standards
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurances
- Supplemental Insurances
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Uniform Allowance
- Tire Program (8 per year)
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply in person at:
Colt,Inc. 1223 Delhomme Avenue Scott, LA 70583
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test before beginning work or receiving an offer of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- Outdoor Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Physical Laborer: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply