Facility Solutions Group is dedicated to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy, and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with superior value through quality products, service and support by contributing to the quality of life of all employees.
As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction, and energy management solutions is expanding their staff and seeking a Warehouse Worker to join the FSG MDC – Irving, TX team.
As a Warehouse Worker you will assist with organizing and accurately marking lighting products ready to ship. You will assist the Warehouse Shipping and Receiving team with preparing pallets for shipment which may include, but not limited to, pulling and checking product, packing boxes, wrapping and measuring pallets for shipping and other various tasks. The ideal candidate will be reliable and be able to work within physical demands of a warehouse environment.
A Warehouse Worker will:
- Assist the Warehouse shipping team with fulfilling large orders of lighting products
- Receive and stock deliveries
- Tag and wrap pallets for shipping
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Cross-train in Receiving as needed
- Must be able to life 50lbs of material
The ideal candidate will satisfy the following requirements and qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- MUST be able to pass a drug and background screen
- Valid driver’s license or State Issued ID
- Must be able to work in a warehouse environment
- Must be able to withstand the physical needs of job including heavy lifting, bending, and repetitive motions.
- Ability to multitask while staying organized
- Warehouse experience a plus!
- Stable employment
- 401K Program with matching contribution
- Medical, Dental and Life benefits
- Advancement opportunities for outstanding performers!
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
Click Here To Apply